For the Press
DART is an Open Science project. This means that much of our content is openly accessible and released under favourable re-use conditions (normally all we ask for is accreditation). Please let Ant beck know if you publish something so we can update our records. You can contact him on a (dot) r (dot) beck (at) leeds.ac.uk.
You can access most of this content from the Resources Section (click on the tab to see more details). To make life easier links to the main resources are here:
- Images and Illustrations on the DART project Flickr account. In addition there is also a DART Flickr group containing further images from team members.
- Videos on the DART project YouTube account
- Presentations on the DART project SlideShare account. We also host some prezis
- Documents on the DART project Scribd account
- And for those who like them we have MindMaps
We will be hosting data and methods in due course and will update the links here.
Our press releases are below:
- AHRC Press Release 12th September 2011
- Press Pack for the British Science Festival 12th September 2011
Our press coverage: